What’s a campaign without House Rules? Here are mine.
- Offline Role Play, will be handled by messaging through the Perilous Knights! group page on Facebook. If the RP involves more than one character include each one in the message, for anything that is actually in-character the DM needs to be CC’ed in the message. Cut off-time for these is 12:00 PM on the Monday before the next session, as I use Monday and Tuesday evenings for adventure preparation.
- If you are unable to make a game session, I need notice by no later than 12:00 PM on the date of the session. Also see no. 3.
- Real-life is more important than D&D. If you cannot make a session due to a RL situation let me know. I won’t hold it against you.
- Campaign journal, characters are responsible for keeping the campaign journal of their adventures.
- Level-Up. I will award experience points at the end of each encounter. If at the end of the encounter your character has earned enough XP to advance in level you will not get any of these new benefits until the next time your character takes an extended rest.
- Character Death, characters die, we all know this. Here are my rules for death. If your character dies during their journeys in Krinoch, you can bring a new character in the following week. The new character will have 85% of the current earned XP of your previous character. Choose whatever standard adventuring gear you want from the tables in the approved sources. For magic items, choose one item of your level + 1, one item of your level, and one item of your level – 1. These items may be common or uncommon only. In addition, you have gold pieces equal to the value of one magic item of your level – 1. You can spend this money on rituals, potions, or other magic items, or save it for later.
More to follow, as am still in preparation stages.